Vintage Wedding Dress Trends for 2015 - No 3...

Edit Artikel
Dear Reader,
My next prediction for 2015 vintage wedding style is so romantic and feminine...
1930s style lace wedding dress BUTTERFLY, from the Heavenly Collection

3. LAYERED TRIMS

A key trend I see coming through this season is layered and multiple trims. Layering two - or even three - lace and floral trims at a neckline can create a truly romantic effect, more luxurious and textured than choosing a single trim. 
Layered floral lace on 1930s style BUTTERFLY lace wedding dress, from the Heavenly Collection
Of course, the secret is in choosing the perfect combination to create a soft and romantic vintage feel. Coming through right now are subtly-layered floral lace trims - as shown here on my Heavenly Collection of vintage inspired wedding dresses. 
1940s style lace wedding dress DOROTHY features luxurious lace on lace trims at neckline
Another designer who works this trend supremely well is LA-based Claire Pettibone, whose couture dresses are worn by many Hollywood stars. Her vintage-feel wedding dresses often use layered floral trims to great effect. I do admire her style and while I would never copy another designer, I love to be influenced by good design when I see it! 
1930s style lace wedding dress with fluttering layers of delicate floral lace
I've been subtly introducing this trend to some of my Heavenly Collection dresses, as you can see on 1930s style lace wedding dress Butterfly, and 1940s-styled Dorothy here. 
Lace on lace. Gorgeous trims add romance to 1930s style wedding dress BUTTERFLY
I'm very pleased with the pretty results, which are getting a great response from my clients.  Do contact me if you'd like to see more. And check back for more 2015 trends coming up this week...
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

If you like this post please try…
Vintage Wedding Trends 2015 - Part 1

Vintage Wedding Trends 2015 - Part 2...

Thanks to Robert Lawler for the beautiful photography!




Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments